The affordable, new, condo homes at Casa di Fiori are close to a variety of recreational areas and offer home buyers a low maintenance condo lifestyle with great community amenities. At Casa di Fiori you can:
Live minutes away from some of Southwest Florida’s favorite beaches:
- 11 miles to Cape Coral Yacht Club beach
- 20 miles to Fort Myers Beach
- 24 miles to the Lighthouse beach on Sanibel Island
Get out on the nines in minutes at these public golf courses:
- 2.5 miles to El Rio Golf Club
- 10 miles to Cape Royal Golf Club
- 15 miles to Burnt Store Golf Course
- 10 miles to Whiskey Creek Country Club
- plus many more options in the local area!
With public golf courses outside the community homeowners don’t have to contend with high home owners association fees that include golf course maintenance costs. In fact, Casa di Fiori has a low HOA fee and has great community amenities, neighborhood social activities and is visually appealing with its lush landscaping, picnic areas and walking paths throughout the 30 acre community.
Casa di Fiori is also close to a variety of shopping and dining options - many within a 2 mile radius. Enjoy the arts & cultural scene? Casa di Fiori is under 5 miles from Fort Myers Historic River District which is rich with live theater, art galleries and museums in addition to fine dining and an assortment of quaint retail shops.