This new construction condominium is one of our available condos that is along our privacy view. The beautiful Bougainvillea, Palm and Pines trees seen from the lanai make it a peaceful place to start or end the day. Inside the open floor plan lends its self to entertaining friends and family. At $207,900 this condo comes with granite counter tops, wood cabinetry, tile floors in the common areas, and crown molding throughout the condo. This condo is ready for you to move-in, call or stop in today to see this or one of our other available condos!
Check out our brand new video of our community. Featuring our residents and the surrounding area. Our community has so much to offer.
- Affordable Condos
- 4,400 SqFt Clubhouse
- Resort Style Swimming Pool
- BBQ Areas
- Bocce Ball Court
- Tennis Court
- Fitness Center
- Close to everything!
Click on the picture below to view the video.
If you would like more information about our community and our available condos please feel free to message us, stop by our sales center or give us a call 239-458-0114.
The kitchen is the heart of the home. In our open concept condos you can enjoy entertaining your friends and family from the kitchen while they sit at the spacious breakfast bar. In your kitchen you will find ample storage for all of your kitchen necessities.
Stop by our sales center today to tour our models.
Our HOA fee for 2018 is $268.02, and includes all of the same items:
- Water and Sewer for the homes
- Basic Cable TV for the homes
- Reserves for building repainting, roof replacement road resurfacing
- Waste removal
- Clubhouse, pool and fitness center upkeep and maintenance
- Pool / SPA heating
- Insurance for common building elements
- Landscape and common area maintenance, irrigation, and upkeep
- Landscape and common area pest control
- Interior pest control quarterly and as needed
- Fire sprinkler maintenance
- Professional, administrative and legal expenses
- Association property taxes
- Hancock Creek Master Association fees
Stop by our sales center today to pick out your new construction condo. So you can take advantage of our beautiful amenities!
Are you looking for a new maintenance free home in the Southwest Florida area? Than look no further than Casa di Fiori, located in the Pine Island Road corridor on the boarder of Cape Coral and North Fort Myers. We are close to all the shopping and dining options in Cape Coral & Downtown Fort Myers.
All of our new construction condominiums feature:
- Tile Floors Laid on a Diagonal Throughout The Common Areas and Bathrooms
- Wood Cabinetry In Kitchen and Bathrooms
- Granite Countertops In Kitchen and Bathrooms
- Stainless Steel Appliance Package In Kitchen
- White Washer & Dryer In Laundry Room
- Low HOA Fee
- Fannie Mae & FHA Approved
- And Much More!
Stop in to our sales center today or call, 239-458-0114, to speak to our friendly sales associates about purchasing your new home within our wonderful community!
With views of our lake and the Southwest Florida sunset this condo has one of the best views in the community, and one lucky buyer has scooped up this gorgeous home! This homeowner opted to customize the home to suit them with a custom paint package, fan and lighting package, and wood flooring in the bedrooms. This wonderful condo has been purchased but we do have others with similar view and features available.
Don’t miss your opportunity to own a beautiful new construction condo in our peaceful community, contact our sales center today!
This building is next to our clubhouse, which is where the community pool and fitness center are located. The building is also across the street from the bocce ball court and tennis court. This building is perfect if you want to be close to all of our amenities!
The 2 bedroom plus den and 2 bathroom condo has a kitchen that opens up to the dining and living rooms. With wood cabinetry and granite counter tops throughout, along with tile throughout the common areas.
This is the last 1st floor condo is available for $179,900! Call 239-458-0114, or stop by our sales center today to get more information about this condo and our other condos that we have available.
Our most recently sold unit is in our newest building and has a beautiful privacy view. This particular condo is a 2 bedrooms plus den and 2 bathrooms with our large lanai floor plan. These buyers chose to make their condo uniquely theirs by adding our fan & lighting package as well as a custom paint package. This condo is now waiting for its new owners to move in. If you like this condo please call or stop by our sales office our friendly sales staff will help you pick out your new home!
Are you planning on financing the purchase of your new home?
Please make sure to read this even if you are not financing as this approval can give you peace of mind that your purchase in our community is a sound investment.
Casa di Fiori is the only condo community in Cape Coral and one of only six condo communities in the Cape Coral-Fort Myers Area to be approved by Fannie Mae. You may be asking yourself what is Fannie Mae and why are we one of so few in the area. A Fannie Mae approval means that you can purchase our condos with a conventional mortgage.
In order to for lenders to approve a property for a conventional mortgage, the property must meet the Fannie Mae guidelines:
- residential in nature as defined by the characteristics of the property and surrounding market area
- safe, sound, and structurally secure
- adequately insured per Fannie Mae guidelines for property and flood insurance
- the highest and best use of the property as improved (or as proposed per plans and specifications), and the use of the property must be legal or legal non-conforming use
- readily accessible by roads that meet local standards
- served by utilities that meet community standards
- suitable for year-round use.
Condo projects are held to even higher standards that include:
- the financial stability and viability of the project;
- the condition and marketability of the project;
- limitations on the unit owner’s ability to control the decision-making for the project, occupy the unit, or utilize the project’s amenities and common elements;
- dissolution of the project and the unit owner’s resulting rights and responsibilities;
- project-level litigation;
- project-level misrepresentation and fraud;
- the inability to cure a mortgage default due to restrictions in the project documents such as, but not limited to, right of first refusal provisions; and
- insurance coverage that is inadequate to protect the project from unexpected losses.
To be approved for Fannie Mae Casa di Fiori had to meet all of these requirements. Whether you are financing your purchase or purchasing with cash, this approval can reassure you that our community is in good standing.
For more information on the Fannie Mae requirements please visit their website, the following link takes you to their requirements for condos: https://www.fanniemae.com/content/guide/selling/b4/2.1/01.html
*The information in this post is from www.fanniemae.com as of 11/15/17*
This condo that overlooks our peaceful preserve is no longer on the market. One lucky homeowner has chosen to make this beautiful condo their new home! Don’t worry your opportunity to join our community is not gone. Call or stop by our sales center to get more information about our available condos. Many of our condos are approved for FHA and conventional mortgages!
Our sales center is open 7 days a week! Monday – Friday 10:00 am – 5:00 pm, and Saturday – Sunday 10:00 am – 4:00 pm.